Potty Training at night:
* In a normal situation, a child naturally stays dry and do not have to get up to urinate.
* Leave the diaper off if it remains dry at least 3 nights a week.
* Let the child drink normally all day long (even after 16h).
* Do not take the child out of bed at night to urinate.
* Do not blame your child in any way if it fails.
* Be dry at night usually succeeds before the age of 6 -7 years.
* Do not pressure your child in staying dry at night, this causes the opposite
* Give it the time your child needs.